Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~I Want to See the Temple~

For the third and final day of our little adventure down to Utah, Melissa and I visited Temple Square. I've been there only once before, but it's still just as beautiful and breathtaking every time. We stopped by and went into the visitor center for a bit walking around a looking at the paintings. My favorite part was meeting two Sister Missionaries and talking about sharing the Gospel to friends and reading the scriptures. After that my other favorite moment was going into something called "My Heavenly Father's Life Plan".....or something like that!

In it there were about 6 different areas where you would sit down and watch a video. All the videos were about a family and their stories dealing with families being together forever. There were some moments where I felt like crying and really, truly, felt the Spirit there. It was a great testimony builder as always and hope I can go again soon.



2 comments:

Staci said...

it never gets old

Laura said...

Ah Katy! I'm so proud of you for making your trip a spiritual one! What an awesome experience you had. You're awesome!