Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trip Down to Layton


























These are just some pics of the road trip down to Layton, Utah this past weekend. These ones are just of the trip down. The trip its self was a lot of fun. BUT the boys we drove down to Utah....so annoying. They wouldn't stop talking about thee weirdest topics. I tried my hardest to not listen to the idiots. Other than that it was a lot of fun. I'll be putting up some pictures from the trip for the next few days, hope you all enjoy :)

3 comments:

Staci said...

YAY...i love that you got a chance to come to UT i wish i could of seen you..so close but yet so far away.

Laura said...

okay seriously who made your header? I have the gayest blog design....HELP!

Katy M said...

haha laura you KNOW my designer!! staci is the one who did it for me. cool huh? it even looks like me! :)