Sunday, June 26, 2011

Battle Wounds

This is what I talked about in my earlier post with the cuts on my ankle from the rocks in the mud at the games. Unfortunately this picture does not do it justice! It's darker and looks like a mini wolverine came and sliced up my leg. I don't know what I did to him, but knowing Wolverine, it was something personal.
After we had gotten all cleaned up, after the game, I noticed that the cuts weren't looking too good and were extremely hot, I asked my roommate Deanna if we had anything. She pulled out a nice, big, brown bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide!! I knew that if I didn't do anything that it was very possible to get infected and something bad happen.

I stuck my leg in the tub, grabbed onto the doorknobs, and waited for the pain to start! At first it was really weird, I didn't feel anything, felt like water. Literally 2 seconds later liquid fire was on my leg and I was very close to some certain terms. Deanna just started laughing at me which turned my pain into something more funny! It hurt like crazy, but we just laughed it off, cause when I'm in pain, I just say funny things.

I now have a battle story to tell all the guys here at school about and amaze them all with my injury. It's working quite well and I am taking advantage of this.hahah

No comments: