Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mud Volleyball Tournament

Today for two hours some friends and I participated in a mud volleyball tournament. It was one of thee most amazing experiences I have had so far in college! It was us against about 8 other teams and was pure fun the entire day.

The mud was deep and warm and had rocks in it!! Because of those stupid rocks, I got cuts all over my foot and ankle. I thought it was one cut, turned into three, turned into seven cuts! It looks like Wolverine came and sliced it up. Unfortunately we did not win a single game!! BUT we had loads of fun and got good and dirty!!

Before when were still clean and smelled good
After our first game, my entire back was COVERED! I went for a dive and slipped :/
After the second game, dirtier than before, didn't think that was possible.
After our last and final game!! I could not believe how dirty we were! It was an amazing time to spend with friends and other great students from school, and would love to do it again next year!!

No comments: