Sunday, June 26, 2011

White Night

Saturday night we girls decided to treat ourselves after a hard week and hard day in the mud.
We got all dolled up and walked to a free concert featuring Brooke White!! For those who don't know, Brooke White is a Mormon singer who was in the final 5 of American Idol about 2-3 years ago. Her genre is kindof a country, pop sound to it. A band with a name that I can't remember was the opener for her. They were reallly good and I wish I could have bought there cd, but hey no cash. It was a really fun night with some of my girls and an amazing weekend all in all.



This guy chose the Worst time to look back, and it looks kinda obvious that he knew it.lol. But decided not to delete it cause he just looked so priceless in this picture.
Katherine and I kinda had a thing for the drummer in the opener band, his name is Ben :)

No comments: