Monday, June 6, 2011

Miss Peacock, in the Kitchen, with the Spoon!!

For quite a few days now there has been a smell in our kitchen. It has always always occurred while our dishwasher has been running!! We though that perhaps something had melted or gotten to close to the top of the washer. However we could not find anything!! :O

One day I smelled it once again!! I had to find it. I HAD TO! I emptied the entire dishwasher, checking all the plastic to see if it was in any way melted. Still I couldn't find anything. At last in the end of my search I found a WOODEN SPOON stuck under the metal ring at the bottom. Apparently it had fallen down, lodged its self in there, and we had never seen it til than. By this point we had done about 5 washes with it hidden there.

To go along with our stupidity of this spoon, I attempted to pull it out shortly after the wash was done. Needless to say the ring was still HOT. I burned my finger. :(
Showing how thin the spoon got while burning each time.

1 comment:

barbmartin said...

It's amazing you didn't start a fire!! Good grief!